1. These general conditions of sale are agreed upon between Miranda & Irmão, Lda, with headquarters at Estrada N1 Km 228.9 Borralha 3750-871 Águeda, Portugal, with tax identification number 500385980, and contact phone number +351 234612796, hereinafter referred to as "MIRANDA" and the persons who wish to make purchases through the website www.mirandabikeparts.com hereinafter referred to as "User."
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.mirandabikeparts.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
1. The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.mirandabikeparts.com
2. These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
1. The User finalizes his/her order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.mirandabikeparts.com, by adding the product(s) or service(s) he wishes to order to the shopping basket:
2. To send an order, the User must:
a) Register on the website www.mirandabikeparts.com, providing the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the available options during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF/VAT (if applicable) and the name that, for tax purposes, will appear on the invoice).
3. The final order confirmation by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. MIRANDA will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stock. In the absence of product availability, MIRANDA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The information on the invoice is the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Orders are valid for 10 days unless the order is placed during a promotional campaign that sets a different time limit, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment is not received within that period, the order cannot be validated. Any value received after this date will be returned or used for a new order.
1. On the website www.mirandabikeparts.com, MIRANDA proposes to the User the following payment methods: PayPal, or via Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
2. In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the User’s card immediately after shipment confirmation of the merchandise. If some products ordered are no longer available, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
1. Order delivery takes up to 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS after ordering. Delivery is done by MIRANDA via FedEx.
2. Shipping costs are added to the order.
1. Prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes included, taking into account the VAT (if applicable) on the date of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately to be able to choose to receive the order (and pay the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
1. The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by MIRANDA. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email: email@example.com within 30 days after ordering. The instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise will be answered and defined by MIRANDA by the same means of communication.
2. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, in order to make the return by bank transfer.
3. MIRANDA undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of 5 days.
4. Returned products must be in a condition to sell, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any abnormality or damage.
5. If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the order, the conditions of fairness shall be indicated by MIRANDA.
The processing of personal data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in MIRANDA's data base(s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Supplying personal data is optional. You are guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.
Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our privacy practices and the available options in which your information is collected and used.
Eventually, we request personally identifiable information, when you request a service, answer a survey, enter a contest, correspond with us or engage in certain other activities.
You decide whether to proceed with any activity that requests personal information.
However, if you do not wish to provide us with the requested personal information, you may not be able to complete the transaction.
Likewise, when you visit our websites, we will collect information known as 'clickstream' (IP address, domain name, etc..). This information, combined with the data you provided us, allow us to better customize your visits.
We use your personal information in the following ways:
To provide you with information about product upgrades, new products, services, newsletters, informative emails, and research on future product ideas or improvements;
To help us create content relevant to you;
To provide you with special offers that may be of interest;
To assist us in creating better products and services that meet your needs;
To allow you to download documents, obtain access to services or participate in other activities you select;
To help you quickly find software, services or product information important to you.
How we protect your personal information?
To ensure the security of your personal information, we established a series of security measures and protections. Your personal information is stored on secure networks, which are only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights and pledge to respect and maintain the confidential nature of such information. Not with standing these measures, whenever you provide personal information on the Internet there is always a risk that it may be intercepted and used by third parties outside of our control. Although we make every effort to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you make available over the Internet.
Apart from our group companies and for the purposes described above, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties in any form. Your personal information may be transferred to third party contractors to provide us with certain services. They can be used to provide technical assistance. We require that these contractors keep our customers personal information secure and confidential. We also require that these contractors only use personal information on behalf of Miranda & Irmão, Lda. You may opt out of sharing your personal information at any time with third parties. Such request can be made through our website in the contact section or simply by sending us an e-mail.
In order to improve the services offered, we may include links to third party Websites. The Miranda & Irmão, Lda is not responsible for such websites own privacy practices. We recommend you to read their privacy statements, as they may differ from ours. The Miranda & Irmão, Lda will not be liable, nor can it be held liable for the content and activities of these websites.
We offer several ways for you to review, change or delete your personal information, or request that you not send additional information. Coincidently, we can provide you these options when you provide personal information.
You may also review, update or delete your account by editing your profile settings and account registration area where and when applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If you experience difficulty changing or deleting your personal information, you can contact us for assistance.
In the future, we may choose to modify or update this policy, either due to changes in legislation or to cover new internet developments. Therefore, we reserve the right to make any changes accordingly and ask you to visit this page regularly, as these changes may affect you as a visitor to our website.
Miranda & Irmão, Lda
Telephone: + 351 234 612 790
In the universe of sites developed by Lavva . Digital Agency, several cookies are used.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are stored by your browser on your computer´s hard drive.
This helps us improve the way our sites work, for example, to ensure that users easily find what they seek. None of our cookies store any personal information from users, such as your name or address. Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the website(s) of Lavva . Digital Agency
Site: Main site of Miranda Bike Parts
In the table below you can find more information about the cookies we use and the purpose of each:
Cookies strictly necessary
Allow you to navigate in the website and use their applications. Without these cookies, services you have requested cannot be provided.
Are used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, to improve the functioning of the website.
Store user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that it is not necessary to configure the website each time you visit them.
In order to support our publication of content, sometimes pictures and video content of other websites, such as YouTube or Flickr are included. When visiting publications with contents as mentioned above, cookies of these websites could be created. The Miranda Bike Parts has no control in the dissemination of these cookies.
We would like to draw attention to the fact that some of our sites have included buttons for "sharing” that allows users to easily share articles through various social networks. These sites may set cookies when using this type of functionality. The Miranda Bike Parts has no control in the dissemination of these cookies.
You can block cookies by activating a setting in your browser that will allow you to refuse the creation of all or some cookies. Bellow you will find links of helping pages of the major internet browsers. However if you block all cookies (including session cookies) you may be unable to access certain parts of our websites.
For legal information about cookies, click here.
Google Analytics [_utma_utmb_utmc_utmz]
These cookies allow us to count the number of visits and source access so that we can assess and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Google Maps [lang]
These cookies are used by Google to see how many people are using Google Maps.
Cookie Language selector.
Designação do projeto |Qualificação das PME
Código do projeto | POCI-02-0853-FEDER-034282
Objetivo principal | Reforçar a competitividade das PME
Região de intervenção | Centro
Entidade beneficiária |Miranda & Irmão, Lda
Data de aprovação | 18-01-2018
Data de início | 12-07-2017
Data de conclusão | 11-07-2019
Custo total elegível |514.443,76€
Apoio financeiro da União Europeia |231.499,69€
Com o presente projeto de investimento denominado "Desenvolvimento de processos anexos às atividades de I&D e produção, desenvolvendo a capacidade de criação de valor e a eco-inovação", a Empresa pretende realizar um conjunto de investimentos que lhe possibilitem, em complemento com o projeto ao SI Internacionalização, reforçar a sua capacidade de assegurar uma maior e mais qualificada orientação dos seus sistemas de produção para a procura externa, contribuindo para o seu crescimento de forma sustentada, permitindo reforçar a sua competitividade nos mercados internacionais.
Designação do projeto | Internacionalização
Código do projeto | 2487
Objetivo principal | Reforçar a presença da Miranda & Irmão no mercado internacional, focando essencialmente a abordagem de duas geografias distintas: o mercado nórdico (Finlândia, Dinamarca) e o mercado dos EUA.
Região de intervenção | COMPETE 2020
Entidade beneficiária | Miranda & Irmão, Lda.
Data de aprovação | 02-09-2015
Data de início | 23-05-2015
Data de conclusão | 22-05-2017
Custo total elegível | 1.003.166,27 €
Apoio financeiro da União Europeia | 451.424,82 €
The Quality and Environment Policy of Miranda e Irmão, Lda. is implemented in all activities of Design and Production of Accessories and Components for Vehicles of Two and Four wheels [ISO9001/ISO14001] and Production and assembly of reflectors and technical parts in plastic [IATF16949]
It is based on the following principles:
- Sustainable development of the business
- Compliance with the requirements of all stakeholders
- Implementation of LEAN methodology in productive processes
- Human and professional development of our employees
- Compliance with legal and other environmental requirements applicable to identified environmental aspects
- Development of processes that contributes to pollution prevention
- Contribute to improve environmental performance